(1) China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. will organize all auctions according to the Conditions of Business on our website, which shall be carefully read and observed by all parties to such auctions.
(2) According to the requirements of the department of cultural relics, our company shall no longer mark ※ for the Lots that are forbidden to be exported. The Buyer alone is responsible for getting advice about and meeting the requirements of Laws which apply to exporting or importing any Lot prior the bidding. The Buyer that carries and transports cultural relics out of the PRC shall go through the formalities of exit examination and verification of cultural relics separately according to Laws .
(3) China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. declares that the Company cannot guarantee the genuineness, quality and value of the Lot, and the Company shall not bear the liability for guaranteeing the drawbacks.
Please contact staff of China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. to consult or obtain information for inquiry of detail status of Lots and other relevant information.
(4) In the event of a successful bid, a complete single payment must be received by China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. within thirty days of the date of successful sale, and be in accordance with the hammer price plus an additional 15% of the hammer price as buyer’s premium, and include any additional fees surrounding the lot as well (including shipping, packaging charges, insurance fee, for which the buyer is responsible). After all above-mentioned fees have been paid, the bidder may take possession of the Lot; If the Buyer fails to make full payment within the time limit, the bidding deposit (earnest money) shall not be refunded and the Buyer shall also undertake all corresponding liabilities, according to the Conditions of Business of China Guardian Auctions.
(5) If you ask a truster to pay the deposits or the purchase price, a copy of identification document of the paying agent and a confirmation of payment shall be supplied.(For more information, please visit China Guardian off icial website: www.cguardian.com, and click the “how to buy” column.)
(6) Invoice notice:
If a buyer needs an invoice, the name of the purchaser in the invoice must be consistent with the buyer’s name, and should require the invoice within the same month as the final payment. Our company will not provide invoices if you exceed the time limit.
The buyer should provide the correct invoice information; invoices are unable to be changed once issued.
(7) The copyright to this Catalogue belongs to China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. No part of this publication may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means without prior written permission of China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR BIDDING REGISTRATION
Ⅰ. Any client who holds a Guardian Registration Card shall go through the bidding registration formalities with the card and effective identity documents, and receive the bidding paddle after paying the bidder deposit.
Ⅱ. Any client without a Guardian Registration Card shall please go through the following procedure:
(i) Anyone who has gone through the bidding registration formalities but has not bid successfully at an auction held by our company shall go through the bidding registration formalities with effective identity documents and receive the bidding paddle after paying a double bidder deposit.
(ii) A client who has not gone through the bidding registration formalities in our company shall contact our company 24 hours prior to the auction day. He/she shall introduce his/her credit status to our company and fill out relevant materials. After the review and approval by our company, the client shall go through bidding registration formalities with effective identities documents and receive the bidding paddle after paying a double bidder deposit.
Ⅰ. The Lots marked by on the catalogues are Bonded Property. Bonded Property are from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan or regions outside the Chinese mainland. The Lots are not available for immediate collection from the auction venue as they are held under the bonded status. When they are imported into the PRC, the Buyer will be responsible for and will have to pay the applicable import customs duties and taxes.
Ⅱ. We call attention of the Buyer to note that:
The bonded lots will be delivered at Hong Kong. Upon making full payments according to the China Guardian's Conditions of Business, the buyers should get the Lots at China Guardian (HongKong) Auction Co., ltd.
Address: 5/F, Tower 1, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2815 2269
Ⅲ. The Buyer is responsible for identifying and applying for permits needed to import bonded Lots into the PRC, and handling the entire import processes. Any notices and statements on import and export restrictions, embargo, and tax rates issued by China Guardian shall be just for reference purpose only, and China Guardian does not guarantee any of the content. The Buyer cannot cancel the deal or delay payment because of failure to get permits and other relevant paperwork.
Ⅳ. If you have any questions about the collection and delivery of bonded Lots, please call the Client Services Department at +8615910805086. At the Buyer’s request, we may recommend to you agents who will handle import on its behalf. It is an assistance offered by China Guardian to the Buyer, and China Guardian has the final say as to whether to offer it or not. Please note that all the expenses or damages that may arise in this process will be borne by the Buyer. In addition, China Guardian is not responsible for consequences that may follow from the failure to handle related procedure due to mistakes of recommended agents.
Ⅴ. The notice has equal legal effect with the China Guardian Conditions of Business.